Monday, March 26, 2007

Scooby Dooby Doo Weekend

Ola. I actually wanted to leave this to our dear schweet Adam to blog as this was his expertise but since he's taking ages, I'll just take matters into my own hands. I'll just blog 2 out of the millions (alright i'm exagerating) of pictures to blog about.

Woke up on Sunday morning in a rush. Heard Adam yelling at me, "WE'RE GOING GENTING NOW!!! FASTER GET UP!!!!" Dragged my feet up, not knowing what was going on. Had my shower and got ready in less than 15 minutes and we were flying out the door. met up with Seyz and Ish-K for our own convoy up as the rest have left us behind. Yes I know we are famous for being late.

So the drove up was super speedy. There were 3 cars in our lil convoy. And we were "FLYING" up. BuBu drove so fast he couldn't even smile at all!!! I guess all in all we took from town to peak was less than 45 minutes. When we were 5 minutes from peak, we had no choice but to withdraw ourselves from flying as the tyres were gone. Turns out that everyone was saying that they need new tyres too and it's not just us!!!

Well here's the 2 pictures as I mentioned earlier. I'll just pester Bubu to blog and I hope it's really soon.


This is a picture taken of me with Aoki in Genting.


This is Me and Ish-K with SeyzZz' Speed Demon

*editted* by Mr. Adam


The Gang


Model

That's all from me for now. Toodles!!!!

No comments: