Tuesday, March 6, 2007

An eventfull February

At last im feeling a bit rajin to blog after a lot of pestering from Maddy...but the wait is worth it coz this post is the juiciest one so far hehehe.Last month was a very eventfull one as it was Maddys B'day...we also went to my parents friends massive cabin in Janda Baik where we had an awsome bbq...ill let the pics do the talking for now..



The cabin and the huge ass land..


Serious bbq'ing going down..


Owner of the place Uncle T.K handling the bbq..


Baby and her pair of huge juicy.......coconuts la ; P


Relaxin after the meal..



In tune with nature heheh..

THE BIRTHDAY PARTY

Ramseys the cook..



Isk the host



The girls..



B'day girl and the organizer..


B'day girl and the cake..


B'day girl blowing candle....awwwwww so cute laa..


Maddy and the boys...


THE LION LUCK

Last week my bosses decided to get some lion dance troops to give "ong" to the office....so that we have a very prosperous and fruitfull year ahead...nice one boss hopefully i get some juicy raise this year yeah..


Enter the lion....i was a bit scared laa..


The lions spreading some "ong" in my studio




Thats all for now...till next time chow

6 comments:

Madeline said...

It's about time isn't it? well here are my comments.

1. Why my birthday picture so blur one??? : (
2. What about my handbags? Are you gonna blog about those as well or do I have to do it myself?

er... I think that's all la... when i think of more i'll comment more. : )

albert said...

Didn't you have a Nikon D40 or something like that? :o

albert said...

Oops, the question was meant for Madeline.

Adam said...

just using my crappy camera phone la

Madeline said...

albert: Yeah... I was using a D40

Madeline said...

Albert: but all those pictures were taken using a phone courtesy of Mr. Adam