Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Scooby Rendezvous

Hey everyone. My little Bubu got lazy when I told him to update the blog. All he ended up doing was posted an aditional 2 pictures to my post and claimed that he has updated. Tsk tsk! Lazy bum.

So I guess I'll just take matters into my own hands and update.

The event on Sunday was Car Club Rendezvous organized by Motorsport Media. There were 3 clubs that were invited to participate in the event. Aside from the Malaysian Subaru Club, also present were the Mitsubishi Lancer Owners Club and the RX-8 Club. Started the convoy from Petronas in front of Eastin (respective clubs had their own convoy) all the way to the peak of Genting.

As mentioned earlier, we were late and we had our own convoy. When we got there, most of the people were already there. Judging by the time of our arrival, I'm pretty sure that it wasn't any Sunday drive for the earlier convoy. Turnout was great. lost of Bluesss at the Scooby parking area.

But enough of me yakking. Here are the pictures.

One privileged car from each club was selected to park at the VVIP area in front of the convention centre.


Scooby at the peak!!!


Scooby line up. This is just a small part of it.


Bluessss everywhere!!! Scooby Territory!!!


Group photo at the peak.

Alrighty. I've done my part. I've updated and now it's your turn to leave your comments. Toodles!

2 comments:

cow said...

you guys went to genting in subaru without me!!! boohoo

Madeline said...

I didn't even know la...
haih... what la you!!!