Monday, January 29, 2007

Toe Nail Report

Hello. Here is my toe nail report on... well... my toenail.

I was just lazing in bed today when I felt that the nail is coming out. Took one look and knew that it had to come out immediately. Was just playing with it to see if it could just drop out. But it couldn't. So I just asked Adam to yank it out. There was a slight tingling pain but it only lasted for a second and my toe nail is out.

Despite all my attemp to keep the toe nail there until it grows so that I can cut it off instead of pulling it out, this would have been a faster method knowing how itchy my fingers are.

As I promised yesterday, I'll blog about the toe nail.

So enclose is an image of the toe nail...

Toodles!!!

2 comments:

Daphne L said...

EUWWWW!!!!
daphne here btw. i've got a blog here too (:

Madeline said...

muahahahaha.... I have a picture of my toe after i yanked out the toenail too... theeheehee!!!