Wednesday, January 31, 2007

First Kiss



Muahhahahahaa... that must be one hell of a first kiss. But at least both are pretty cute... theeheehee!!! *oink* *oink*

Looks like my partner in crime is abandoning this blog and I'll have to do all the blogging. GRRRRR!!! *sigh*

The image displayed is totally irrelevant to my entry. Just realized that. Well his mommy and daddy has gone out of town and will only be back on Sunday night which means from today until sunday I'll have to play baby-sitter to to big buffalo. The bigger one is starting to give me a hard time by craving for food.

As I'm typing this he is messaging me on msn with all the food that he wants. He's trying to test my culinary skills huh? Well I'm only getting scared about how much they are gonna stress me out. Will I make it till sunday??? I hope so. Either that or i'll probably pass out due to exhaustion when they return.

Well that's all for now. Toodles!

No comments: